SKIN ILLUSTRATOR FX PALETTE
- Blood Tone was created specifically to aid the artist in the struggle of feature film continuity and syrup based bloods. It is a realistic natural blood colour that can easily be altered to a deeper, more theatrical colour blood with the addition of Ultra Blue.
- Conventional bloods will wear or flake away after your actor has left the chair, but with a stand alone application of Blood Tone plus a topical application of KY Jelly, your blood work will look good all day without rubbing off or staining the actor’s costume.
- When working with the Blood Tone, a thin application of KY provides a nice sheen, while a large dollop gives the appearance of dripping blood.
- The durability of the Blood Tone colour allows you the freedom to place your blood in the morning, allow it to dry, and then instantly freshen it to camera-ready quality whenever your actor is actually called to set – even if it’s hours later.
- Blood Tone also works exceptionally well as an abrasion-resistant undercolour with syrup based bloods. If the conventional blood washes or wears away in a wet scene, the Blood Tone will still be there. Either way – you’re covered!
- Mixing certain colours will not create similar tones, already present in the palette.
- Mixing the Yellow and the Blue will produce a different green than the Green that is in the palette.
- Use the Burnt Orange to provide a rust tone.
- The Aged Blood is a mid-ground aged blood which is not too blue or purple.
- By taking the Aged Blood and adding it to any other colour in the palette, you will get a whole new colour range
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.