SKIN ILLUSTRATOR FLESHTONE PALETTE
- Rice Paper, the staple of the palette, can be used as a white colour to lighten a particular mix, or on its own to match the skin.
- You can use Natural 1 & 2 as the basis for most Caucasian tones. These colours already lean to the yellow side of a natural tone so you can decide how much warmth or coolness to add.
- If you need to warm the Naturals, add a little Coral Adjuster or Rose Adjuster II.
- If you need to cool the tone, add a little Olive Adjuster I (liquids only) or Vein Tone to achieve a beige colour. Lao 1 & 2 will be the basis for your yellow undertoned subjects.
- Start with these colours and you can lighten the tone with a Rice Paper mix.
- To make your colour more beige, add Vein Tone.
- To make your colour more olive, add Olive Adjuster II, and if you want to add a touch of golden quality, use the Coral Adjuster.
- Cedar Brown (a new colour) is a warm yellow-based brown that can add a tan to your actor or darken the 5 basic flesh tones.
- All of the colour adjusters have been formulated to intermix with the flesh tones
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.