SKIN ILLUSTRATOR DARK FLESHTONE PALETTE
Product code: M40632
£70.00 £84.00 (inc. VAT)
Designed as the follow-up to the original Flesh Tone palette, these dark colours complete the entire range of natural skin tones. When combined with the FX and light Flesh Tone colors, they will allow the artist to duplicate virtually any skin tone, no matter how light or dark.
Colours include Bamboo 1, Bamboo 2, Burnt Sienna, Chocolate, Coral Blue, Espresso 1, Espresso 2, Golden Ochre, Midnight Brown, Red Oxide
- Great for defining hairlines and filling in scalp patches.
- The Coral Blue and Burnt Sienna are also fabulous for covering up beard shadow.
- The Bamboo 1 and 2 colours are warmer yellow base tones than the Lao 1 and 2, offered in the original Flesh Tone palette. This significant difference gives the artist an even wider range of tone variation when blending colours.
- Other warm base tones include Chocolate, Espresso 1 and 2, and Midnight Brown, the darkest of the base tones.
- Burnt Sienna, Golden Ochre and Red Oxide are all adjusting colours that alter the base tones in different ways, providing an endless array of colour possibilities.
- By mixing Midnight Brown with the Black tone from the FX Palette, the deepest ebony tones can be obtained, creating rich, natural colours that aren’t gray or ashy.
- When mixing Midnight Brown with Bamboo 1, you begin to create taupe colours, which are great for use with character shading.
- Coral Blue is a gentle wash-tone adjuster that will provide a cooling effect, different than the other blue tones found in the original Flesh Tone palette.
- The Dark Flesh Tone colours are also great for defining hairlines and filling in scalp patches. The Coral Blue and Burnt Sienna are also fabulous for covering up beard shadow.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.