Introducing Ed and Alanna H2.0
- The world's first water fillable sculpting busts
- Completely re engineered and re imagined, Ed and Alanna H2.0 are composed of a special, high-density plastic that can withstand the rigors of mould making and years of continued use with little to no wear.
- RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold) Technology™ - a built in clay release system which dramatically aides in the demoulding process when using wax based clay mediums)
- Measures 18″ H x 13″ W x 11″ D. Head circumference at brow is 23″ approx.
- Weighs 1.4 Kilograms.
- Comes in three removable sections and is made of hollow, rigid, polyurethane foam, except for the neck assembly which is made of high strength plastic.
- Great for studying anatomical reference; an essential skill for any FX artist.-
- It is also an excellent base to sculpt masks/prosthetics that require negative space such as zombie pieces.
- As the armature can be disassembled into 3 separate parts it is a very adaptable piece of kit to have.
- Most forms have some minor cosmetic blemishes.
- Measures 22″ H x 12″ W x 8″D.
- Skull circumference at brow is 22″ approx. Weighs 2.5 kilograms.
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.