Introducing Ed and Alanna H2.0
- The world's first water fillable sculpting busts
- Completely re engineered and re imagined, Ed and Alanna H2.0 are composed of a special, high-density plastic that can withstand the rigors of mould making and years of continued use with little to no wear.
- RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold) Technology™ - a built in clay release system which dramatically aides in the demoulding process when using wax based clay mediums)
- Measures 18″ H x 13″ W x 11″ D. Head circumference at brow is 23″ approx.
- Weighs 1.4 Kilograms.
Moulds made over RAD enhanced forms can be demoulded rapidly and without difficulty, resulting in a greatly improved mold-making experience. When you are ready to demould, simply turn the mold over with the bottom side up, unscrew the included inset bottle cap and fill the head form with hot water. Within minutes, radiant heat will begin to penetrate the clay and into the mold for the easiest demoulding experience you've ever had. Say goodbye to broken or stuck head forms!
- Comes in three removable sections and is made of hollow, rigid, polyurethane foam, except for the neck assembly which is made of high strength plastic.
- Great for studying anatomical reference; an essential skill for any FX artist.-
- It is also an excellent base to sculpt masks/prosthetics that require negative space such as zombie pieces.
- As the armature can be disassembled into 3 separate parts it is a very adaptable piece of kit to have.
- Most forms have some minor cosmetic blemishes.
- Measures 22″ H x 12″ W x 8″D.
- Skull circumference at brow is 22″ approx. Weighs 2.5 kilograms.
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.